Wade Mitchell Mediation
Wade Mitchell is a mediator and attorney, retired from one of the country's largest law firms after more than 30 years of
litigation experience. He has represented clients in a wide range of business, public, contract, construction, warranty, employment, real estate, product liability,
and personal injury disputes.
Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at
More about Wade Mitchell Mediation
What is Mediation?
Mediation is the process of settling a dispute by the active participation of a neutral third party, a mediator.
- The mediator helps disputing parties identify the real issues of the dispute, find points of agreement, and reach a resolution with which all parties agree.
- Mediation can be part of the process of settling a lawsuit, or it can be used before incurring the costs of litigation.
- Mediation can be structured as formally or informally as the parties choose.
- Mediation can be used to resolve all the issues in a dispute, or to narrow issues that ultimately may need to be decided in court.
- Mediation is a process by which you retain control of the outcome.
More about mediation